When & Where?
Thursday | Sept 20| 6-8 p.m.
Voices Warehouse Gallery, 10th & Jackson Streets
$10 (goes to the winning art projects)
Soup Du Jour?
- Soup by Dubuque Food Coop
- Bread by East Mill Bakeshop & Catering
- Sweet Treats by Cathy Dolphin
- Craft Brew & Wine by Voices Warehouse Gallery (cash bar, no carry-ins)
ROBINSON, Bell Tower Theater, “Free Summer Musical Program:
High School Edition”BRETT ROBBINS, Better Together Dubuque, “Identity Rainbow”MICHELE CHILOOK, Emergence of Spirit Style Show, “Emergence of Spirit: Man & Machine”IAN LOAR, Dubuque County Fine Arts Society,“Nash Gallery Emerging Artists’ Fall Exhibition and Opening”NACOLE MEYERMILLER, Senju Youth Productions,“Production of Judith Martin’s Play, Jumping Beans”
DOWNLOAD PROPOSALS HERE! Ag Sept Packet 2012
- AG June winner Ken Bichell will give an update on his kiln project.
- AG June Runner Up will update on the #dbqletterpress free postcard series
- Luxe Photography will make you look your best!
- Your hosts: Megan Starr & Paula Neuhaus
- Are you registered to Vote? You can Register to vote for local & national elections during our event!
- The Art Gumbo Bowls have arrived! Huzzah! Last fall, through a Mediacom Arts & Culture Grant, we commissioned potters from Twenty Dirty Hands to create AG Bowls for you to purchase & bring with you to each dinner. 6 Potters in various designs are available. Bring your cash or checks ($15 per bowl). What will you name yours?
|Bowls by Chris Lemmon, Adrienne Seagraves, Stephanie O'Shaugnessey, Joe Pinder, Larry Priske, Paul Eschelman, Kent Henderson, and Gary Carstens.|
See you Thursday, Sept 20!